- 4th Offense DUI DISMISSAL in Conservative Riverside County.
Instead of possible prison time and felony conviction, we were able to convince DA of special circumstances.
- 17 y/o client facing 84 years State Prison for robbery and kidnapping charges – CASE DISMISSED after convincing DA client was incorrectly identified.
- Alleged accomplice in follow-home robbery case offered 17 years in state prison while represented by public defender, hires Attorney Daniel Perlman and pleads to accessory after the fact and goes home to his family.
- Sex crime, registrable offense, sex with a minor case with initial offer of state prison. Defendant’s family hires attorney Daniel Perlman who finishes the case with a plea to misdemeanor assault and no jail.
- DUI with a .10 Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) plead down to a non alcohol related reckless driving in Los Angeles.