If you are being stopped and questioned about drinking and driving you may relate or even read the following to the officer:
- I hereby invoke my right to remain silent and wish counsel to be provided if I am being detained, or arrested and questioned.
- I respectfully refuse to submit to field sobriety testing and a preliminary alcohol screening device (PAS breath test).
- I will submit to a breath or blood test in conformity with implied consent ONLY.
- I do not consent to a search of my person, vehicle, residence, business and or property.
Remember, these officers are listening for you to make admissions of guilt. They do not care how many drinks you have consumed or how long it’s been since your last drink. They are only listening for the words “I DRANK”
(213) 514-8324 Available by phone NOW