Have you been charged with a federal crime? if so, the attorney you choose is important. Federal criminal cases are significantly different from state charges. The federal sentencing guidelines are different from California sentencing guidelines and may require mandatory sentencing or more severe sentences in some cases.
Speak to a Los Angeles Lawyer Today!
If you are facing criminal charges in a federal court, contact the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman in Los Angeles, California. Contact us online or call 213-514-8324. We offer free case evaluations for all potential clients.
Federal Criminal Charges in Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles criminal defense lawyers for can provide the vigorous defense you require for federal crimes. Our Los Angeles attorneys handle a wide range of federal charges, including:
- Federal drug crimes
- Federal fraud crimes, such as bank and loan fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud
- Internet crimes
- Money laundering
- False statements
- Other white collar crimes
- Sex crimes
- Violent crimes
- Weapons offenses
Defense of Federal Criminal Charges in Los Angeles
Our federal criminal defense attorneys understand that you are very concerned about your future and the well-being of your loved ones. Federal criminal charges typically carry significant criminal penalties. You could be facing the possibility of a serving significant time in a federal prison.
Former prosecutor Daniel Perlman has helped many clients facing difficult legal challenges to protect their rights. He has defended clients charged with such high-level offenses as murder, rape, drug sales and robbery. He can raise a strong defense on your behalf in a number of ways:
- Review the facts that led to your arrest to discern any constitutional violations committed by law enforcement officials
- Review the manner in which law enforcement officials gained possession of evidence to discern if they executed an unconstitutional search and seizure that may warrant suppression of evidence
- Determine if a search warrant used by the police to seize evidence was supported by probable cause
- Determine if the prosecution has engaged in over-charging to determine if you should have been charged with a lesser offense (which can be used in a motion to dismiss or used to bolster plea negotiations)
- Prepare meticulously for trial and provide a strong defense at trial
- Negotiate with the prosecution for a favorable plea agreement that will significantly minimize the penalties you may face if convicted of a federal offense
You can depend on the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman for the experienced, dedicated and highly skilled representation you need. We are committed to seeking the best possible outcome on your behalf.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Los Angeles federal crimes lawyers, call 213-514-8324 or contact us by e-mail.