If you are dealing with the aftermath of an arrest at Disneyland, Dodger Stadium, the Staples Center or any other sports facility or theme park in Southern California, do not hesitate to contact us at the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman at 213-514-8324, at 213-514-8324 or by e-mail. Schedule a consultation to discuss your best strategy of defense after an arrest in any public venue.
Attorney Daniel R. Perlman is a former prosecutor with in-depth knowledge of the criminal justice system in Los Angeles and other areas of Southern California. Our clients can rest assured that their constitutional rights will be defended at every stage of the criminal defense process.
At sporting events and theme parks in and near Los Angeles, events resulting in arrests and criminal charges are commonplace. Frequent charges include:
- Assault, aggravated assault and other violent crimes
- Robbery, credit card fraud and other theft crimes
- Underage drinking
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Resisting arrest
A public event (such as a rave, a music festival or an Occupy protest event) or a public venue (such as a stadium, airport or theme park) may offer unique opportunities for a detailed defense investigation after a criminal arrest:
- There may have been many eyewitnesses. It is very important to get contact information from as many witnesses as possible, and to interview them as soon afterward as possible.
- Video surveillance tapes may be available. It is vital to request access to those as soon as possible, before they are destroyed or taped over.
- Private security organizations may have been involved in an arrest, as opposed to Los Angeles police or other local law enforcement agencies. It is important to work with a law firm with ample experience conducting investigations in crimes where privately hired security officers were involved.
- Large groups of people are sometimes arrested at once. If you have a lawyer representing you right away, your chances of having your own charges dismissed are greatly enhanced.
At the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman, our professional satisfaction comes from helping ordinary people who get caught up in criminal charges. The sooner you have a defense attorney on your side, the more opportunities you may have for a favorable outcome.
Contact Our Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys Today!
If you have been arrested at a theme park, a sporting event or another public venue, do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman in Los Angeles, California, online or call us at 213-514-8324 or 213-514-8324.