Have you been arrested for criminal trespassing, vandalism, destruction of property or another property crime?
Property Crime Charges in Los Angeles
Contact the experienced criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman. Based in Los Angeles, California, we defend clients against all misdemeanor and felony property crimes. Whether you are facing charges of criminal trespass, graffiti tagging or arson, we are ready to provide the strong defense you require.
Speak to a Los Angeles Property Crimes Attorney Today
There are many criminal defense firms you may choose to handle your case. Why hire us?
- Our defense team includes a former prosecutor
- We offer flat fees in many criminal cases
- We have defended hundreds of clients throughout California against criminal charges ranging from criminal traffic offenses to murder charges
- We offer skilled trial attorneys
- We are highly adept at plea negotiations because we are creative and proactive
- We care. Our defense attorneys chose criminal law as their focus because they want to make a positive difference in the lives of people whose freedom, record and rights are at risk
For immediate assistance, contact one of our Los Angeles attorneys at 213-514-8324 or contact us by e-mail.
Defense Against Property Crime Charges in Los Angeles
Many property crimes are misdemeanor offenses that may not seem that serious. Do not plead guilty to any criminal offense or citation before speaking with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Pleading guilty to any misdemeanor offense means that you will have a criminal record. Even if the prosecution agrees to recommend that you serve no jail time, you will have a criminal record that could impair your employment opportunities.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Los Angeles property crimes lawyers, call 213-514-8324 or contact us by e-mail.